In recent years the American and Canadian Medical Associations have determined:
“The practice and application of positive writing has many proven medical and psychological health benefits.”
Positive Writing is a tool which can improve your social life, strengthen your family ties, improve your sex life, blossom your romance, get your children to behave better, improve your standing in the community, make yourself more valuable at work.
This website is dedicated to assisting individuals who wish to use tested positive writing methods to improve their life by providing:
- Tips on how to strengthen and improve your relationships using positive writing methods.
- Detailed writing assignments and exercises to learn with.
- Researched or commonly proven information about the benefits of positive writing.
- New and established ideas for the effective use of positive writing.
- Summaries of pertinent research material.
- Individual testimonials as to personal success in using positive writing.
- Book reviews or summaries of related published material.
- A resource referral to other valuable sites pertaining to positive writing.
- Recommendation to courses, seminars, or workshops presenting positive writing.
There are no real guarantees in life, but I can promise that after almost 20 years as an instructor of positive writing with adults the results are truly amazing.
It has been scientifically confirmed that neither age, sex, race, education, or cultural background makes a difference. You do not have to be a writer, nor an author or a educated person for personal writing to work for you.
Spelling, grammar; All that stuff doesn’t matter here. The only thing which matters is to give it an honest try. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain.
Read the article on the lonely letter first; Give it a try, and see for yourself.
Brian A. Norwood